• Learn the entire system of Innate Meditation step-by-step through in-depth lectures and practicums, with a focus on understanding and gaining experiential proficiency in a precise set of meditative techniques designed to unite mind and breath, and turn them inward.
• Build a solid foundation for your practice by mastering all of the preparatory skills required for Innate Meditation, including:
o Finding a comfortable and steady sitting posture
o Diaphragmatic breath training
o Systematic relaxation techniques
• Building up to the complete practice of Innate Meditation by systematically learning:
o The 4-step main body of Innate Meditation
• Understanding the role of prana and pranic-awareness in Innate Meditation, including both theory and practice. We’ll explore these concepts in context to asana, relaxation and meditative pranayamas.
• Overview of the yogic lifestyle that is the foundation of Innate Meditation
• Overview of the spiritual origins of Innate Meditation and its wisdom tradition
• Nearly every session will include practicums and guided practice, to help you have a living experience of each technique that is part of the Innate Meditation system.
• Receive complimentary access to the Innate Meditation Digital Companion course, which has 6 hours of bonus content from HI Faculty, including downloadable audio practices for all the techniques we’ll cover.
(Subject to change)
• Session–1: The Scope of Innate Meditation
• Session–2: Cultivating Healthy Breathing
• Session–3: Experiencing Pranic Awareness
• Session–4: Finding Your Seat
• Session–5: Purifying the Energy Channels and Eliminating the Pause
• Session–6: Adopting a Yogic Lifestyle
• Session–7: Bringing the Mind Back to Its Home Base
• Session–8: Cultivating Inner Balance
• Session–9: Discovering Our Inner Space
• Session–10:Innate Meditation: The Zero Point and 4 Points of Experience
• Session–11: The Complete Practice of Innate Meditation
• Session–12: Optimizing our Practice of Innate Meditation
What happens during an IMC Session?
The IM process is about going back to the source of the reaction, re-visiting the event from a different standpoint, and neutralizing the ‘charge’ held there. This can lead to profound states of peace and stillness, a cognizing of your higher Self, beyond the ordinary mind.
History of IMC
Aaa center developed The Innate Meditation higher states of consciousness Techniques with a team of doctors, psychologists, homeopaths, naturopaths and other health practitioners, over a period of 10 years.
IMC is a meditation – based form of regression therapy that has been developed by Mani Gandhi, MD, founder of the aaa center of Meditation and Spirituality. In ancient times, meditation by itself was a powerful tool for transformation, but the world has moved on, is faster paced, with much greater levels of mental stimulation, and we are all feeling more neurotic! Meditation alone is not enough to get beyond the chatter of the ordinary mind. This method of self – exploration has been practiced in India for over 10 years, and has been available in Europe since 2009.
IMC Meditation Therapy is a powerful technique of inner exploration. The purpose is to develop an inner vision by unveiling the sources of emotional blockages and psychological dispositions. Through IMC, the roots of conditioned behavior are explored and released, to enable us to reach clarity and spontaneity of a higher level. IMC is used to get beyond blocks in one’s energy or repeated conditioned patterns of negative behavior. Through exploring the mind and its related samskaras, patterns of behavior are traced back to their source, and their power to affect behavior is neutralized.
Samskara is a Sanskrit term meaning ‘scar of the mind’. For example, if as a child a big dog gave you a fright when it barked and jumped on you, every time you saw a dog thereafter you had the expectation it would jump on you and felt the same fear. The original event formed a samskara that conditions your thinking and emotions whenever you are near a barking dog. Whether or not the dog has ill intent towards you is not relevant, you experience the fear anyway. You can’t stop it because it is a reflex action and every encounter with a dog from the original incident until now has reinforced your belief system.
The IMC process is about going back to the source of the reaction, re-visiting the event from a different standpoint, and neutralizing the ‘charge’ held there. This can lead to profound states of peace and stillness, a cognizing of your higher Self, beyond the ordinary mind.
The technique of IMC, is based on three main principles: Innate awakening, Innate health and Innate service.
Experience yourself beyond innate experience.