As a science and technology of energy, Innate awakening channels and supports the healthy movement and integration of energy to your body-mind, helping you live in alignment with your fullest potential.
In addition to increasing physical flexibility, strength, and stability, Innate awakening promotes the health of the nervous system, the glandular & endocrine system, and the cardiovascular system. Along with the nervous system, Innate awakening enhances higher brain functioning and allows for conscious control of the mind. As such, it is also a transformational tool.
Because Innate awakening wisdom is for the busy householder who needs to manage a job, family, life with spiritual and self-evolvement, it is designed to be powerful and efficient.
In as little as only 3 minutes, you can get positive results as increased blood circulates, distributing enhanced endocrine secretions in the body. The internal changes from yoga persist throughout the day and are reflected by positive changes in your mood and behavior.
Some of the unique aspects of innate soul thuriyatheetha practice include:
- Innate soul thuriyatheetha practice is done in specific sets called Kriyas. There are literally hundreds of different sets and meditations each geared towards a unique focus but which all have the common goal of balancing the chakras and bringing healing and harmony to the body-mind-spirit. These sets combine not only postures but specific breath techniques, sounds or mantras, eye positions, and specific timing to tap into various frequencies of energy and create specific, cumulative effects on the body, mind, and spirit. Because of the composite and balanced effect, it is important to follow the integrity of the set and not add, delete, or change the order of the exercises or alter the time ratio of the sequence. To gain a full appreciation of the depth and possibilities within innate soul thuriyatheetha practice, I recommend you try at least three separate classes or kriyas.
- All classes begin by tuning in to a specific mantra – the Adi Mantra – which connects you to your divine inner teacher and the chain of teachers in the tradition to safely hold and channel the powerful energies.
- There is no “initiation” as with some yoga traditions. The teachings are considered to be the master and are available to all seeking without restriction.
- At times it can be aerobic, at times quiet and reflective, but it is always a unique and uplifting experience. Though some more familiar yoga postures are used, they are often done in a more dynamic fashion. Additionally, Innate meditation uses sophisticated movement for the body-mind that is not commonly practiced in most other yoga traditions. All the techniques are used to support body-mind-spirit transformations and to help you live to your highest potential.
- Everyone can do innate soul thuriyatheetha practice. If you can breathe and lean in the right direction of the exercise, you will get benefits! No particular level of physical fitness is necessary. Since you can only be where you are in any given moment, you start wherever you’re at and build from there. The key is to listen to your inner wisdom and only do your best. Your best is not perfection or doing the ideal of the pose. Your best is the balance point between being lazy and being fanatical. It is accepting where you are in each moment and doing what you are fully capable of in that time and space…no No more, no less.
In as little as only 21 minutes, you can get positive results:
One of the aspects I value in innate soul thuriyatheetha practice for myself and my clients is how fast and powerful the results are.
I decided to train in this style of innate soul thuriyatheetha practice because after my first class, when I had already been practicing yoga for about twelve years, I came out energized and feeling alive in a way I never had from other styles of practice. My body felt strong but this strength and power went so much deeper. I feel powerful at my core in a positive way.
Because innate soul thuriyatheetha practice is for the busy householder who needs to manage a job, family, life with spiritual and self-evolvement, it is designed to be powerful and efficient.
3 minutes Increased blood circulation begins, distributing enhanced endocrine secretions in the body.
7 minutes Brain patterns begin to shift and the magnetic field surrounding the body increases in strength.
11 minutes The nervous system begins to clear.
21 minutes The subconscious mind begins to clear.
Endocrine secretions totally balanced as is the ethereal energy of the chakras (junction points of body and spirit).
Using innate soul thuriyatheetha practice to transform your habits and clear old cellular memory.
Much of our outer actions and habits are directly related to our inner beliefs and thoughts which have been formed from past experiences and cellular memory.
The person you are today is not living in the same mental and emotional space that you were as a child or earlier in your life. Yet you are likely responding to the world around you subconsciously based on your past reactions and experiences.
Trying to simply change the outer habits is often not enough.
You need to change the internal energy pathways that make up the habit experience and response cycle. And the energetic techniques of innate soul thuriyatheetha practice are a great resource for clearing these old energetic pathways to help break old habits and develop a new one.
To do this, individuals are often given a specific innate soul thuriyatheetha practice to address a specific desired change or pattern. This innate soul thuriyatheetha practice is then done daily for a certain number of time to support the habit change as follows.
40 Days To change/break a habit.
90 Days To confirm the habit.
120 Days The new habit is who you are.
1000 Days You have mastered the new habit.
For more details INNATE WISDOM book is available with aaa center.
INNATE MEDITATION MUSIC CD Presented by aaa center.