The music sounds used to balance life energy and increase consciousness. They called these thought sounds because, in their experience, they were fundamental to all life.
The nature recluses associated the bija sounds with the five transcendental elements – Ether, Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. The bijas are traditionally represented as seeds on the lotus petals of the spinal chakras. The word chakra means spinning wheel of sound or center of tone. The following diagram shows the bija sounds written on the lotus petals of the chakras and the relationship between each chakra and element.
This is a complicated process that involves more than just listening to this audio track. This frequency is only designed to assist in the awakening, and not to replace understanding how to awaken the Innate energy.
The meditation would go something like…
- Become comfortable listening to this Music. Allow your rational mind and all the thoughts of the day to just fade away into the background.
- Visualize a Ball of Energy starting at your base chakra (Root) and slowly rising in the form of a double helix pattern. (Dual Channels).
- As this energy rises, it activates and cleanses all of your chakras on the way up. Visualize your chakras responding to this energy.
- When the energy arrives at your Third Eye Chakra, turn (rotate) the energy 90 degrees so that it’s coming out of the front of your forehead. The innate energy is designed to exit from the third eye chakra and not from the top of the crown. This is important.
- Repeat these steps while listening to this frequency for as long as it feels comfortable.
After you finish you should have some water, and rest if you can.
21 Minute MP
Awaken your innate energy and experience universal connectivity and transcendent awareness like no other.
“Innate meditation Awakening music”, often mistranslated as “enlightenment,” refers to the process of attaining a bright and clear awareness of your essence-nature, that is to say, that which lies beyond the conditioned mind (yet provides the context for it). Awakening music initiates a process of liberation (mokṣa), that is, becoming free of the conditioned mind and all its self-images, together with the conditioned energies (e.g., attachment and aversion) that arise from it. Attaining some degree of liberation then makes possible a piece of deeper awakening music to your essence-nature, which then makes possible more freedom, in a positive feedback loop. Awakening music is not an experience per se, nor a state of mind — it is simply being in touch with what is already true, moment to moment, and letting action flow from that place. Awakening music stimulates and releases the primal (shakti) energy coiled in the bottom of your spine, leading you towards a self-awakening that brings with it wisdom, love, contentment, positive direction, and acceptance of self.”
We use binaural beats in all our tracks, even in those compositions that feature more musical and thematic elements, such as this one. Our music is also written with the Sacred Solfeggio Frequencies like the powerful 528 Hz. These frequencies will induce deep states of relaxation and the binaural beats will stimulate deep meditation states.
If you benefit please pass on others it is innate service.
Gift of Giving for the development of aaa center.