Innate Energy healing is a traditional healing system that restores the balance and flow of energy throughout the body, mind, and soul. This technique works directly with the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of well-being. It is used to treat various medical conditions, especially ailments related to mental health.
It addresses the illness caused due to disturbance of the energy flow in the body. It is believed that when the energy flow gets fixed, the person automatically gets cured.
Innate Healing and Cleaning Music Therapy is used to regain the lost balance of the body. With the innate music therapy is comprised of coordinated movements of the body along with breathing, and meditation to stimulates health and spirituality. The therapy has its root in Indian medicine and is said to balance the positive energy of the body, which is required to stay healthy.
What is Innate music therapy?
Sound healing therapy uses aspects of music to improve physical and emotional health and well-being. The person being treated partakes in the experience with a trained practitioner. Please Listen Using Headphones.
How to Use Your Bija Mantra sound music For Healing and Well-being
SECTION I: BIJA MANTRA SOUND MUSIC In this section, the bija mantras are composed of creative healing chants which the listener can enjoy as a musical journey.
- First Incantation: A multiple inductions of spoken bija mantras sounds for creating a general energy balance and opening a gateway into the source of the bija sounds.
- Invocation: Travel through the dreaming self into the realm of a thousand lights using bija mantra sounds chants embedded in music.
- Second Incantation: This incantation stills and balances sphenoid bone movements for entry into the higher realms of the sound current through the mystic third eye.
- Cranial Journey: Bija mantras are embedded into upper overtone chanting in order to resonate with higher brain centers associated with the seven brain stars of Paracelsus. Listen to this composition as a journey into another reality where wise beings sound bija gateways, called brain stars, into higher states of consciousness in order to understand the sonic nature of the cosmos.
- Third Incantation: This Incantation organizes the seven brain stars of light into a unified tonal resonance opening the gateway into the Cave ofWhispers.
- Cave of Whispers: The Cave of whispers takes the listener into the third ventricle of the brain, called the Cave of Brahma, in which bijas echo and create a subtle heat which causes cerebrospinal fluid to transform into steam. This gently opens the mystical passageway at the base of the pineal gland, allowing consciousness to spiral upwards into the fertile nothingness of the absolute.
Named after Mani Gandhi the Bonny Method of Guided Imagery and Music (GIM) classical music and imagery to help explore personal growth, consciousness, and transformation.
A 2017 study showed promising evidence that a series of GIM sessions could improve psychological and physiological health in adults with medical and mental health need. There is some research suggesting that tuning fork therapy may help relieve muscle and bone pain.
The Human Energy Field, or Aura, is an energetic, multi-dimensional field that surrounds, penetrates, and is a part of the human body. It has rivers of energy called meridians that nourish every organ and cell in our bodies. These rivers are supplied by seven major cone shaped, spinning vortexes of energy called chakras (pronounced “Shock-ra”). These chakras, in turn, collect Innate energy from the Universal Energy Field that is all around us.
Research Trusted Source has found that meditation offers many health benefits, including:
decreased anxiety and depression
reduced blood pressure
decreased risk of heart disease and stroke
If you benefit please pass on others it is innate service.
Gift of Giving for the development of aaa center.